The Municipality of North Cowichan welcomes and appreciates your feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact us as noted below:
|North Cowichan Municipal Hall
7030 Trans Canada Highway
Duncan, BC V9L 3X4
Municipal Hall hours of operation and additional contact information be found on the Municipal Hall main page. For more specific contact information, see the Staff Directory and the Mayor and Council Directory.
- Emergency After Hours Phone: 250.746.5112
- To check for current emergency recordings, dial 250.746.3106 and choose option 1
- To provide feedback, please follow this link to submit a Feedback Form
The Parks and Recreation Department operates multiple recreation facilities, including the Cowichan Aquatic Centre, Fuller Lake Arena, Fuller Lake and Crofton Pool (seasonally). North Cowichan is also in partnership with additional regional facilities servicing the greater Cowichan Valley.
The Municipality of North Cowichan operates public wharves in Chemainus, Crofton, and Maple Bay.
Additional Local Contacts
- City of Duncan: 250.746.6126
- Cowichan Valley Regional District (CVRD): 250.746.2500
- Town of Ladysmith: 250.245.6400
- Town of Lake Cowichan: 250.749.6681
Please note: information provided on this page may not be used for sending unsolicited commercial electronic messages.