Equipment for Sale
Bid directions, Conditions of Sale, and Bid Information can be viewed by downloading the form PDF. Images of the equipment for sale are listed by unit number.
|Unit 139 - 2002 GMC Sonoma Ext Cab, Auto 2.2 4 cyl.||Camille Soer||$1,122.00|
|Unit 336 - 2002 Chev Silverado Ext Cab, Auto 4.8 V8 cyl.||Camille Soer||$2,200.00|
|Unit 343 - 2002 Chev S-10 Ext Cab, Auto 2.2 4 cyl.||Gordon Kloosterman||$1,257.50|
|Unit 344 - 2003 GMC Sonoma Ext Cab, Auto 4.3 V6 cyl.||Camille Soer||$1,175.00|
- Please use the form shown on the page 2 of the Used Vehicle/Equipment Sale Bid Form
- Fill in the bid amount in the “Bid Price” column.
- Bid price to exclude all taxes.
- 5% GST will be charged on top of the bid amount. 7% PST to be paid when registering vehicle.
- Sealed bids labeled “Used Vehicle/Equipment Bid” and addressed to Mr. Mark Ruttan will be accepted at the Municipal Hall, 7030 Trans-Canada Hwy, Duncan, BC, until 4:00 p.m., Friday, November 25, 2016.
- Bids may be withdrawn prior to closing time, but may not be withdrawn for a period of 30 days after the closing time.
Conditions of Sale
- The units are being sold “as is” to the highest bidder. There is no warranty or guarantee, implied or otherwise. All municipal equipment and accessories are not included. The Municipality does not assume any liability whatsoever for the removal and/or future uses of any of the vehicles/equipment offered up for sale.
- To view the unit(s), please contact the Shop Foreman at 250-746-3140.
- Bids will be opened on or about Monday November 28, 2016, at the Public Works Yard.
- Successful bidders will be notified on or after Monday November 28, 2016.
- Payment must be received in full 48 hours after notification of successful bid and prior to collection of unit.
- Unit must be picked up by Monday, December 12, 2016.
- For additional information, please contact Jeff Neiser, Mechanical Foreman, at 250-746-3140.
Disclaimer: The municipality reserves the right to withdraw any or all sale items at any time prior to the closing date without further notice to bidders.