Equipment for Sale
There are currently no items for sale.
Bid directions, Conditions of Sale, and Bid Information can be viewed by downloading the form PDF. Images of the equipment for sale are listed by unit number.
- Please use the form shown on the page 2 of the Used Vehicle/Equipment Sale Bid Form
- Fill in the bid amount in the “Bid Price” column.
- Bid price to exclude all taxes.
- 5% GST will be charged on top of the bid amount. 7% PST to be paid when registering vehicle.
- Sealed bids labeled “Used Vehicle/Equipment Bid” and addressed to Mr. Mark Ruttan will be accepted at the Municipal Hall, 7030 Trans-Canada Hwy, Duncan, BC, until _______________.
- Bids may be withdrawn prior to closing time, but may not be withdrawn for a period of 30 days after the closing time.
Conditions of Sale
- The units are being sold “as is” to the highest bidder. There is no warranty or guarantee, implied or otherwise. All municipal equipment and accessories are not included. The Municipality does not assume any liability whatsoever for the removal and/or future uses of any of the vehicles/equipment offered up for sale.
- To view the unit(s), please contact the Mechanical Foreman at 250-746-3140.
- Bids will be opened on or about _____________________, at the Public Works Yard.
- Successful bidders will be notified on or after _________________________.
- Payment must be received in full 48 hours after notification of successful bid and prior to collection of unit.
- Unit must be picked up by _____________________.
- For additional information, please contact, Mechanical Foreman, at 250-746-3140.
Disclaimer: The municipality reserves the right to withdraw any or all sale items at any time prior to the closing date without further notice to bidders.