Effective Sept. 24, water conservation measures have been downgraded to Stage 1, which will remain in place until Oct. 31.
- Sep 24 - NOTICE OF ROAD CLOSURE_BEAUMONT AVE
- Sep 24 - Water restrictions downgraded to Stage 1
- Sep 23 - Council Matters for September 21, 2021
- Sep 21 - Municipal Forestry Gates Reopening
- Sep 17 - Notice of Special Council Closed Meeting
- Sep 17 - Notice of Joint Special Council Meeting
- Sep 16 - Burning bans rescinded and campfire ban lifted
- Sep 14 - BC Vaccine Passport now required to participate in some activities
Council meetings continue to be held virtually, and residents can participate via telephone, computer, or mobile device. Click here to learn more.
Open burning is only permitted in limited circumstances. Click here to learn where and when burning can occur.