North Cowichan is going to be the new home to Rowing Canada's new National Training Centre!
- Jan 17 - Council Matters for January 16, 2019
- Jan 17 - Notice of Proposed Development Variance Permit for 1005 Springett Street
- Jan 17 - North Cowichan Working to Modernize Cannabis Regulations
- Jan 16 - North Cowichan to be New Home to Rowing Canada Aviron
- Jan 16 - Municipality Receives Award for Financial Reporting
- Jan 15 - Air Quality Advisory Ended
- Jan 09 - Temporary Trail Closures - Maple Mountain
- Jan 08 - Watermain Flushing - Crofton Water System
Learn all about our Forestry Program - its history, mission, and how it gives back to the community.
It's up to all of us to keep our sidewalks clear and safe! Snow and ice must be removed within 48 hours of snowfall.