All open burning, including campfires, is banned in North Cowichan effective 12pm on June 8.
- Jun 07 - North Cowichan establishes new economic development committee
- Jun 07 - Campfire Ban
- Jun 06 - Gate Closures in the Municipal Forest Reserve
- Jun 01 - Notice of Road Work - Genoa Bay Rd
- Jun 01 - Notice of Inaugural Accessibility Advisory Committee Meeting
- Jun 01 - North Cowichan’s 150th anniversary celebration kicks off June 18 with free community event
- May 31 - Lookout Health and Housing Society to Continue Enhanced Mobile Peer Clean-up Crew Program
- May 29 - Notice of Annual Municipal Report
Tired of receiving paper bills? Sign up to get your next utility or property tax bill by email!
Cowichan Aquatic Centre's annual maintenance closure begins June 5. Click to view the detailed schedule.
Stage 1 water restrictions are in effect every year from May 1 to October 31.
Learn more about the road improvements underway on Canada Ave between Beverly St and Philip St.
A new bill, but not new fees. Learn all about North Cowichan's change to utility billing.
Events & Meetings
- Jun 13 - Committee of the Whole Meeting
- Jun 15 - Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Jun 20 - Sports Wall of Fame Committee
- Jun 21 - Regular Council Meeting
- Jun 22 - Economic Development Committee
- Jun 27 - Environmental Advisory Committee
- Jul 11 - Committee of the Whole Meeting
- Jul 19 - Regular Council Meeting