Learn all about our Forestry Program - its history, mission, and how it gives back to the community.
- Dec 17 - Holiday Hours
- Dec 13 - Localized Flooding to be Expected During Heavy Rain Events
- Dec 10 - Committee of the Whole Meeting
- Dec 06 - Notice of Proposed Development Variance Permit for 6318 Nevilane Drive
- Dec 06 - Council Matters for December 5, 2018
- Dec 05 - North Cowichan Council Approves Womens Winter Shelter
- Nov 30 - North Cowichan Welcomes Electric Ice Resurfacer
- Nov 29 - Special Council Meeting
It's up to all of us to keep our sidewalks clear and safe! Snow and ice must be removed within 48 hours of snowfall.
During the holidays, Municipal Hall will be closed on the stats only: December 25, 26 and January 1.