Permits and Applications

Based on their function, permits are issued by a variety of Municipal departments. Please click on the type of the permit to find out more information including how to apply.

Additional Municipal forms can be found at Forms & Applications.

Permit Name


ALR (Agricultural Land Reserve) Application (links to Provincial Agricultural Land Commission site)


Board of Variance


Building Permit

  • Accessory Building/Dwelling
  • Addition
  • Commericial Building
  • Deck
  • Demolition
  • Industrial Building
  • Move On
  • Plumbing
  • Residential Building
  • Secondary Suite
  • Sign


Development Permit Planning
Development Variance Permit Planning
Firewood/Salal Permit


Fireworks Permit

Fire & Bylaw Services

Highway Access Permit Engineering
Highway Construction Permit Engineering
OCP (Official Community Plan) Amendment Planning
Open Burning Permit Bylaw Services 
Subdivision Engineering
Temporary Mobile Home Permit Planning
Zoning Amendment Planning