Report a Bylaw Violation

Complaints are accepted at the Municipal Hall in person, by telephone (250-746-3108), in writing (click here to download the form), or by email.  You must include your name, address, phone number and relationship to the property or individual that you’re making the complaint about. This information is strictly confidential and won’t be released to anyone without your consent, or if required in a court of law through due process. 

Anonymous complaints are not accepted.  

All cases will be looked at on their own merits and reasonably dealt with. Any response will be appropriate to the scale of the offence.