- Road Closures
- Pedestrian Safety
- Traffic Calming Policy [PDF - 1.2 MB]
- Traffic Safety Reviews
2019 Construction Projects
Solar Pedestrian Crossing Lights
- Cowichan Lake Road (220 metres west of Evans Road at existing crosswalk).
- Maple Bay Road at Queen of Angels School
Crofton Town Centre Design
- Phase 3 design - primarily on York Avenue.
Lakes Road Bridge Repair Design
- Structural concrete overlay and sidewalk.
Canada Avenue Bike Lanes and Friendship Trail Design
- Council Initiative Partnership with the City of Duncan
- Re-design of Canada Avenue from Sherman Road to Evans Street to include bike lanes, turning lanes, bridge replacements and related works.
Canada Avenue Settlement Repair
- Repair of settlement due to road widening and heavy traffic on soft soils.
Seine Road Asphalt Overlay
- Completion of 2018 construction that included sanitary sewer replacement, drainage replacement and asphalt overlay.
Genoa Bay Road Watermain Replacement and Road Improvements
- Re-construction of roadway following watermain replacement project.
Maple Bay Road Bike Lanes
- Further bike lane paint line separation and improved signage.
Chisholm Trail Asphalt Overlay (between Drummond Drive and Walcot Street)
Trans Canada Multi-Use Path (between Beverly Street and 5883 Trans Canada Highway)
- Construction of path on the east side of the Trans Canada Highway from Beverly Street to McDonald's Restaurant.