Electronic billing (e-billing) is available for those who no longer want to receive a paper bill for their property tax bill and utiilty bill.
To receive your next bill by email, sign up on MyMuni with the account number and access code located on your previously printed utility bill and property tax bill.
- Don't have a MyMuni profile?
- Create one: https://egov.northcowichan.ca/apps/MyCity/Welcome.aspx
- Register both your utility account and your tax account (this is a two step process)
- Select "yes" for "subscribe to e-billing"
- Already have a MyMuni profile?
- Log in, and under the "MyMuni" menu, click "edit accounts", and then "change bill delivery method"