North Cowichan has five sports fields available for use throughout the year which can accommodate baseball, soccer, softball, lacrosse, and track & field.
- Evans Park is a sports field complex capable of hosting baseball, soccer, softball and field lacrosse.
- 7 baseball/softball diamonds, 2 full size soccer fields.
- Extensive walking trails, fieldhouse with washrooms and changerooms.
- 2 full size soccer pitches (1 with lights), 5 mini pitches and 1 junior soccer pitch.
- Full change room and washroom facilities.
- Fully accessible all-ages playground and a walking trail.
- One full sized baseball field and 3 smaller baseball fields.
- Seasonal off-leash dog park (September 1 to March 15) on Field #3.
- Washrooms, changing rooms and a concession for public use during ball season.
- Access to walking trails in the forested area along Askew creek.
- Two baseball fields.
- Two tennis courts and two pickle ball courts.
- Playground and basketball net with fabulous ocean views.
- Two baseball fields and one soccer pitch on the first level.
- Two tennis courts and three pickle ball courts on the next level.
- Playground with a swing set in amongst the trees is on the third level.
For booking information contact the Fuller Lake Arena: 250-246-3811