Report a Problem...

Feedback Form

To submit feedback and/or report a problem, please use our Feedback Form. Please choose your topic from the drop-down menu and your submission will be directed to the appropriate department to resolve.

Emergency Hotline

If calling by phone, the Public Works/Operations main number, 250.746.3106, will guide you to the correct point of contact in order to report a problem regarding:

  • curbside collection
  • sewer / waste water management
  • deceased animal pick-up
  • streetlight replacement
  • watermain leaks
  • drainage

In addition, it is also the hotline for Emergency Alert information and registration.

To report after hours emergencies, please call the After Hours Emergency Line at 250.746.5112.

More information about municipal services can be found on the Utilities page.