Forms & Applications
This page contains a list of commonly requested forms related to business related forms. Forms are available in Adobe PDF format. If you need a form that is not available on our website let us know and we will try to make it available electronically - please email us for any form listed below:
- Board of Variance - apply for a minor variance where compliance with bylaws would create an undue hardship (please contact Development Services for assistance)
- Board of Variance (BOV) Committee Application - apply for a position on the BOV. Contact Legislative Services.
- Committee Application - apply for a position on a North Cowichan committee. Contact Legislative Services.
- Delegation Application - apply to appear as a delegation at either a Committee or Council meeting. Click here for the latest news on the municipality's response to COVID-19: www.northcowichan.ca/COVID19
- Request for Access to Records - Freedom of Information (FOI) request form. For more information, please review our Access to Records page.
- Fireworks Permit Application
- Elector Response Forms - Bylaws 3561 - Regina Drive Park Exchange
- Elector Response Forms - Bylaws 3571 - Henry Road Watermain
- Elector Response Forms - Bylaws 3572 - Flood Protection Works
- Application for Highway Access Permit - Residential
- Application for Highway Construction Permit
- Appendix A - Prime Contractor's Main Responsibilities
- Grant-in-Aid Application and Policy
- Permissive Tax Exemption Application
- Permissive Tax Exemption Policy
- Business Licence Application
- Inter-Community Business Licence Application
- Property Tax Prepayment Plan Form
- Letter of Credit - Standard Format
- Firewood Draw - for non-profit youth groups in the Cowichan and Chemainus Valleys to enter a draw for a logging truck load of firewood.
- Scholarship & Bursary Application - apply for a $1,200 scholarship and two $600 bursaries; for graduating high school students who live in North Cowichan to and are entering post secondary education in the field of natural resources study such as forestry, agriculture, fisheries, hydrology and soils.
- Please refer to Development Services Guides & Forms information page prior to submitting your land development application to ensure that your development proposal is complete.
- Land Reserve Application - apply to the Agricultural Land Commission to subdivide, remove land from the land reserve, or use reserve land for a non-reserve purpose.