Learn more about North Cowichan's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Notice of Committee of the Whole Meetings
North Cowichan Council has scheduled regular Committee of the Whole (CoW) meetings for the balance of 2020. These meetings are intended to be a less formal forum for reviewing and gathering information relative to a particular topic. Once the CoW has received the information it requires, a recommendation may be referred to Council for their consideration.
2020 Committee of the Whole meeting schedule:
- Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 (Budget) at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020 (Budget) at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 (Budget) at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2020 (Budget) at 6:00 p.m.
These meetings will be held electronically while the provincial physical distancing measures are in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic and will be live-streamed so residents can view the Council debate from home or until such time as in-person meetings resume. Find out how you can participate, view the live-stream, or learn when in-person meetings resume, by visiting www.northcowichan.ca/Agendas.
For more information, contact Tricia Mayea, Deputy Corporate Officer at 250.746.3125 or by email: email@example.com.