It’s that time of year again! Make sure you are familiar with our snow removal policy, and be sure to clear sidewalks bordering your property within 48 hours of snowfall.
Notice of Committee of the Whole Meetings
North Cowichan Council has scheduled regular Committee of the Whole (CoW) meetings for the balance of 2020. These meetings are intended to be a less formal forum for reviewing and gathering information relative to a particular topic. Once the CoW has received the information it requires, a recommendation may be referred to Council for their consideration.
2020 Committee of the Whole meeting schedule:
- Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 (Budget) at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 24, 2020 (Budget) at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 (Budget) at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 22, 2020 (Budget) at 6:00 p.m.
These meetings will be held electronically while the provincial physical distancing measures are in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic and will be live-streamed so residents can view the Council debate from home or until such time as in-person meetings resume. Find out how you can participate, view the live-stream, or learn when in-person meetings resume, by visiting www.northcowichan.ca/Agendas.
For more information, contact Tricia Mayea, Deputy Corporate Officer at 250.746.3125 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.