We are exploring options for the management of the Municipal Forest Reserve, and we want to hear from you!
Notice of Special Committee of the Whole Meeting
Notice is given that a Special Committee of the Whole meeting will be held on Monday, June 21, 2021 immediately following the Special Council meeting which begins at 6:00 p.m., by electronic means.
This meeting, though electronic, is open to the public. All representations to Council will form part of the public record. Proceedings will be streamed live and archived at www.northcowichan.ca. Members of the public may join this online meeting and participate virtually during the Public Input and Question Period portions of the agenda.
- To join by computer, smartphone, or tablet, visit northcowichan.ca/virtualmeeting for instructions.
- To join by telephone, dial 1.844.426.4405, enter the meeting ID 177 285 3051, and then press # to join the meeting.
The purpose of this meeting is to consider:
- A presentation in relation to the Master Transportation Plan;
- A workshop on the Biodiversity Protection Policy;
- A presentation of the OCP Community Character Engagement results and the draft OCP Community Character Profiles; and
- Discussion on land prices and affordability.