Stage 1 water restrictions are in place every year from May 1 - Oct 31. Click for details on watering days and times.
Notice of Special Council Meeting
Notice is given that a Special Council meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. by electronic means.
This meeting, though electronic, is open to the public. All representations to Council will form part of the public record. Proceedings will be streamed live and archived at www.northcowichan.ca. Members of the public may join this online meeting and participate virtually during the Public Input and Question Period portions of the agenda.
- To join by computer, smartphone, or tablet, visit northcowichan.ca/virtualmeeting for instructions.
- To join by telephone, dial 1.844.426.4405, enter the meeting ID 133 399 7001, and then press # to join the meeting.
The purpose of this meeting is to consider:
- the 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- the results of the petition against the reestablishment of the Chemainus Business Improvement Area, prior to adoption of Chemainus Business Improvement Area Bylaw No. 3823, 2021
- adoption of Five Year Financial Plan Bylaw No. 3826, 2021, and Tax Rates Bylaw No. 3827, 2021
- adoption of Alternative Municipal Tax Collection Scheme Bylaw No. 3831, 2021
- adoption of Revenue Anticipation Borrowing Bylaw No. 3828