Look out for our new and improved website, launching mid-December!
Public Notice - Special Council and Committee of the Whole Budget Meetings
November 17, 2023
NOTICE IS GIVEN that the District of North Cowichan will be conducting the following meetings on Tuesday, November 21, 2023:
- A Special Council meeting at 4:30 p.m.:
- To rescind adoption of Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 3927, 2023, and forward the bylaw to the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure for approval; and
- To consider Zoning Amendment Bylaw No. 3937, 2023, to permit the entire detached building at 7475 Bell McKinnon Road to be used as one accessory dwelling unit.
- Committee of the Whole Budget meeting at 5:00 p.m.:
- To consider Part 1 of the Business Plan Review.
These meetings will be conducted in a hybrid format, in person in Council Chambers (Municipal Hall, 7030 Trans-Canada Highway, Duncan, B.C.) and electronically through the Cisco Webex platform.
Members of the public may participate during the “Public Input” and “Question Period” portions of the Special Council and Committee of the Whole meetings by attending the Municipal Hall in person or joining the meeting electronically. Please visit https://www.northcowichan.ca/EN/main/municipal-hall/attending-a-virtual-meeting.html for instructions on how to connect online or by calling 1.844.426.4405 and entering the meeting ID and password as provided on the Special Council and Committee of the Whole meeting agenda.
This notice is given as required by Section 127 of the Community Charter.
Deputy Corporate Officer