Category 2 & 3 fires are banned in North Cowichan effective 12pm May 18. Small campfires are still permitted at this time.
Sign up for e-billing to receive your next paper bill by email
May 26, 2023
Tired of receiving paper bills? Electronic billing is now available for those who no longer want to receive a paper bill for their property tax bill and utiilty bill!
To receive your next bill by email, sign up on MyMuni with the account number and access code located on your previously printed utility bill and property tax bill.
- Don't have a MyMuni profile?
- Create one: https://egov.northcowichan.ca/apps/MyCity/Welcome.aspx
- Regster both you utility account and your tax account
- Select "yes" for "subscribe to e-billing"
- Already have a MyMuni profile?
- Log in, and under the "MyMuni" menu, click "edit accounts", and then "change bill delivery method"
If you don't have your previous tax or utility bills, please wait until your 2023 bills are delivered (end of May/early June) to get the access code to switch to e-billing.