Effective Sept. 24, water conservation measures have been downgraded to Stage 1, which will remain in place until Oct. 31.
- Oct 15 - Site survey work for CDHRP
- Oct 14 - Notice of Permissive Tax Exemptions
- Oct 08 - 2021 Virtual Meeting Schedule
- Oct 08 - Notice of Special Committee of the Whole Meeting
- Oct 08 - Notice of Proposed Development Variance Permit for 8921 Chemainus Rd
- Oct 08 - Council Matters for October 7, 2021
- Oct 01 - Notice of Amendment to Council Procedure Bylaw No. 3602
- Oct 01 - Public Hearing for Bylaw 3846 – 2431 Beverly Street (October 20, 2021)
Council meetings continue to be held virtually, and residents can participate via telephone, computer, or mobile device. Click here to learn more.
Open burning is only permitted in limited circumstances. Click here to learn where and when burning can occur.
Events & Meetings
- Oct 20 - Regular Council and Public Hearings
- Oct 25 - Technical Stakeholder Workshop - wildfire development permit area
- Oct 28 - Board of Variance
- Nov 3 - Regular Council
- Nov 3 - Online Info Session: Wildfire risk reduction - Mt Tzouhalem
- Nov 9 - Committee of the Whole
- Nov 16 - Environmental Advisory Committee
- Nov 17 - Regular Council and Public Hearings